Website National Trust
We are looking for a Campsite Assistant. Day to day, you will support the delivery of an enjoyable outdoor holidays experience for our visitors.
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week, includes weekends
Contract: Fixed term
Salary: £10.78 per hour
What it’s like to work here
To find out more about what it’s like to work within “Holidays” at the National Trust, click here to watch our video.
What you’ll be doing
In addition to practical tasks such as cleaning and maintenance, your role will also involve face-to-face interactions such as welcome and orientation, guest service, processing online bookings and some Food and Beverage & Retail service from the Campsite shop, both at Wasdale and Eskdale campsites.
A positive can-do attitude is a must in the varying world of Campsites and in return, there is an opportunity to propose, assist or lead on Outdoor activity initiatives provided by the National Trust and Partners.
Who we’re looking for
• Helpful & Friendly
• Customer focused with a positive attitude
• Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
The National Trust has the motto ‘For everyone, for ever’ at its heart. We’re working hard to create an inclusive culture, where everyone feels they belong. It’s important that our people reflect and represent the diversity of the communities and audiences we serve. We welcome and value difference, so when we say we’re for everyone, we want everyone to be welcome in our teams too.
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Free entry to National Trust places for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Tax-free childcare scheme
- Rental deposit loan scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Perks at work discounts such as gym memberships, shopping discount codes, cinema discounts
- Holiday allowance up to 32 days relating to length of service, plus holiday purchase scheme, subject to meeting minimum criteria.
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking at most Trust places
- Independent financial advice
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.