Purpose of the Role
To work as part of our busy kitchen team and delight our customers with the high-quality food by following the lead of our kitchen management in by preparing food items and meal components in your area of our kitchen. Working with the rest of the team to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and amazing culinary experience is delivered to our guests.
- Manage your own section, working unsupervised and be able to manage your own prep
- Produce high-quality food with consistent standards of service and product delivery
- Manage high volumes under pressure whilst working proactively within a team setting
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and clean
- Have the ability to follow recipes, process and procedure
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
Our Ideal Candidate
Someone who aspires to be the best they can be! We believe in supporting our team to achieve and our CDP role can excel across our kitchen offering! In our close-knit team in our kitchens at Langdale, a self-starter will thrive off wanting to learn and equally support others in learning too. This role would be perfect for someone who is passion about kitchen growth and being able to have a voice to bring in new ideas to our offering.
A few ‘need to knows’
- This role is offered with a pay band salary between £27,258 up to £30,258 for a live out position. Live in is subject to availability and candidates need to raise this topic during interview to understand any deductions to the salary the position is advertised at.
- Interview will be a Teams Call, followed by an onsite visit including time in our kitchen and on the grounds. Including an overnight stay depending on your existing location
- All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Shift patterns consist of a four-day working week covering our seven- day weekly operation.
Set in the heart of the English Lake District and surrounded by breath-taking scenery the Langdale Estate offers a choice of luxury hotel, self-catering and timeshare accommodation, spa experiences and therapies, restaurant, and bar. The food you create as a CDP will be delivered to our restaurant Stove restaurant which is has a service style of a relaxed environment, yet utterly professional and knowledgeable. Our Wainwrights Pub is in the heart of the Chapel Stile village, attracting both locals and tourists to our laid-back public house with both indoor and outdoor seating areas.
To apply for this job please visit langdalehotelandspa.livevacancies.co.uk.