Website Brewery Arts Centre
We are looking to recruit a new Box Office Administrator to support the Box Office team to provide exceptional customer service and support on the administration of the ticketing system at Brewery Arts. This covers ticketing and enquiries for all activities across cinema, live events, classes, venue hire and hospitality.
Are you –
- Experienced in an administration, sales or box office role
- Invested in providing excellent customer service
- An excellent communicator with a friendly approachable manner
- Organised and accurate
- Passionate about working for an exciting arts venue
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a suitable candidate to start as soon as available, so please don’t delay in applying.
A link to the full Job Description & Person Specification can be found below in the Application Pack section below.
|Hours of Work:
|Average 20 per week, evenings and weekends essential
|£10.61 per hour with pay award pending
|Monday 4 March 2024 at 12pm
|Wednesday 13 March 2024
Please note that if we find a suitable candidate the closing date will be brought forward.
As well as joining a passionate and collaborative team in a vibrant creative organisation, staff receive the following benefits:
- Free Cinema and Event tickets for staff + one
- Discount in Restaurant & Bar for staff + one
- Free parking while at work
- 6 weeks’ holiday
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
Applicants must complete an Application Form quoting the Job Reference stated above, please find the form and other useful information on the links below:
- Job Description & Person Specification
- Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Privacy Notice
Please email completed application forms to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.